Moving from a cPanel Host
If you are moving from a cPanel host to another cPanel account with Trafficpullz, follow the steps below to manually move your website:
- Generate a full backupÂ of your current cPanel.
- Open the email which confirms your backup to obtain the name of the backup file.
- Submit a Restore formÂ to Trafficpullz.
Note:Â Our admins will need to know the name of your backup file and the exact path where the file is saved in your home directory.
- Wait for a reply from our admins confirming that the task is complete. Once our admins have replied, check our work by visiting your temporary URL. (Some sites will not be fully functional when using this temporary URL.).
- Change the Name ServersÂ of your domain to the name servers that Trafficpullz provided in your Welcome Emails
- Remember:Â When updating your domain's name servers, there will be a propagation period of 48-72 hours.
You may repeat this process for any more sites you wish to move.